In Guests, News

Ganbatte is excited to announce our first cosplay guest of the year, Thistle!~

Thistle is a Canadian cosplayer who joined the convention scene in 2009, thanks to the love of her life. She makes 90% of her cosplays and props on her own while purchasing items to create the other 10% of her outfits. She has a keen interest in makeup and creating believable looks for every character she works on. She believes in a world where art can solve problems and does her absolute best to help the world see the best in itself, through art.

Recommended Posts

Start typing and press Enter to search